Friends of The Cardinall’s Musick
The Cardinall’s Musick is now one of the finest early-music ensembles in the world, and has ambitious and exciting plans for future concerts, tours, recordings and, particularly, educational projects. Our Friends, Benefactors and Patrons are essential and hugely-valued members of The Cardinall’s Musick family: the group enjoys charitable status but receives no government support.
As a supporter of the group you can meet a network of interesting, like-minded friends, enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve an incredibly valuable part of England’s musical heritage, help bring generations of children to appreciate a sublime vocal repertoire that can both uplift and inspire. On top of all this, you also receive the following benefits:
Friend (£25 minimum annual donation)
- A twice-yearly newsletter
- Discounts on tickets for The Cardinall’s Musick self-promoted concerts Special offers on The Cardinall’s Musick CDs
- An invitation to the Annual Friends’ Reception
Benefactor (£100 minimum annual donation)
- All the benefits of being a Friend +
- Acknowledgement as a Benefactor in programmes for self-promoted concerts
- Invitations to and priority booking for special events
Patron (£250 minimum annual donation)
- All the benefits of being a Benefactor +
- Acknowledgement as a Patron in programmes for self-promoted concerts
- The opportunity to attend rehearsals and recording sessions
- A double invitation to attend the Annual Patrons’ Reception with the performers
Wolsey Circle (£500 minimum annual donation)
- All the benefits of being a Patron +
- Acknowledgement as a Wolsey Circle member in programmes for self-promoted concerts
- Involvement in special projects, including:
- The commissioning of new music & our Education Project
Using Gift Aid means that for every £10 you give, The Cardinall’s Musick gets an extra sum from the Inland Revenue at no extra cost to you. If you are a UK taxpayer, please help us to make your donation go further by completing the declaration at the bottom of the form.
We greatly look forward to welcoming you on board.